Foresee provides expert independent energy advice to national and international companies, public sector organisations, policy think-tanks and government departments.
Each client has in common the challenge of how best meet the complex issues of energy and climate change.
Miriam Maes – Foresee’s founder and CEO – is a thought leader in the energy and climate change arena. In addition to thought leadership, Miriam’s expertise is her ability to connect and resolve multiple energy issues. Working with global partners where appropriate, Miriam:
- identifies and evaluates the particular energy and climate change challenges faced by the individual business or organisation
- distils complex energy issues into clear and accessible counsel
- interprets energy and energy-related regulations and compliance
- defines practical, efficient, effective recommendations
- supports delivery of practical energy, and energy services solutions and actions
Foresee understands the international landscape of energy efficiency, of decentralised energy, transmission and distribution, and energy policy.